The throttle blipper is used to raise engine RPM when a down shift has been triggered to ensure the shift is smooth as the engine tries to match the gearbox input shaft speed.
This in turn will reduce stress on the gearbox, tyres and helps to prevent wheel lock=up in wet environments. Also available as a throttle nudger version (ZC153).
- Compact Design
- Machined From High Grade Aluminium Billet
- Powerful Action
- 10mm and 15mm Stroke Options
- Direct Action On Throttle Cable
- Can be Mounted Away From Engine
- Easily Mountable with two M6 clearance Mounting Holes