The Shiftec clutch demand paddle uses proportional sensor technology to provide a fully linear output signal across the full range of travel.
The output of 0-5V over an actuation range of 20mm can be used for complete fly-bywire control of proportional control systems such as clutch and braking. Often paired with Shiftec’s Clutch Control Unit and Brake Control Unit.
Supplied as a single paddle, flying lead.
- Linear output across actuation range
- Positive feel and carbon fibre pad
- Easily mountable with two M3 tapped holes
- Sprung return to rest position
- IP67 environmental protection
- Can be used for any application requiring a variable control signal